A 100% Pure and Natural Beeswax Candle
Does it feel like that time of year again? You know the time where joy and love is everywhere and the smell of grandma's homemade cookies fills the air? That feeling is the spirit of christmas. It is one of giving, giving anything and everything from just a few kind words to a stranger, to a can of soup to feed the hungry. Giving this candle can warm your home or someone elses and make the atmosphere that much more enjoyable.
- Fun fact: The name Santa Claus originated from St. Nicholas, a real person who lived during the fourth century in the city of Patara, or what is now modern day Turkey. In Europe, before the 16th century, gifts were exchanged on December 6th, the feast of St. Nicholas. Later, German protestants began celebrating Christkindl on December 25, a feast day for the Christ child. 
~ Proudly Handcrafted in the USA ~
We are actively trying to help save the Bees from dying off, we support the NAPPC (North American Pollinator Protection Campaign) with every purchase you make we take 2% of the profits and send them directly to the NAPPC to ensure that the bees, butterflies and other pollinators have a better chance of survival. We only have one planet, and together we can make it a much more beautiful place to call home.
Product Quality and Specifications...
All of our candles are hand poured by an artisan in our small town in New Jersey. We strive for perfection in every product we create, although sometimes there may be a slight fluctuation in the beeswax's color and scent. This can be determined by the types of pollen a bee harvests and brings back to Its hive; as well as things like the age of the wax and climate in which it is made. You can expect your candle to range from a bright and vibrant yellow color to a beautiful golden color. All of our Beeswax is Natural and or Organic. Since these candles are handmade and almost always made to order there might be a very slight variation in the product.
Estimated burn times vary based upon...
- The size of the candle
- The size of the wick
- Air flow in the environment
- Temperature of the environment
- Oxygen level of the environment
- The amount of fragrance in the candle
Package Size: 1 Candle
Ingredients: 100% Pure & Natural Beeswax, Zinc-Free Natural Cotton Wicking.
Dimensions are approx. 2.6 x 2.1 x 4.25 inches.
References for facts - (1) Grossman, John. Christmas Curiosities: Odd, Dark, and Forgotten Christmas. New York: Stewart, Tabori & Chang.