Braided Rope Candle
A 100% Pure and Natural Beeswax Candle
This candle would go great at a beach house or lake house. It is very unique looking and has a great glow to it when it burns down. Like all of our unscented candles it has a slight honey aroma.
- Fun fact: There is evidence showing that the first ropes date all the way back to 17,000 BC. The ancient Egyptians were probably the first civilization to develop tools for constructing ropes in 4000 BC. They made ropes out of water reeds, grass, leather and animal hair. The Egyptians used these ropes to construct their colossal pyramids that still stand today.
~ Proudly Handcrafted in the USA ~
We are actively trying to help save the Bees from dying off, we support the NAPPC (North American Pollinator Protection Campaign) with every purchase you make we take 2% of the profits and send them directly to the NAPPC to ensure that the bees, butterflies and other pollinators have a better chance of survival. We only have one planet, and together we can make it a much more beautiful place to call home.
Product Quality and Specifications...
All of our candles are hand poured by an artisan in our small town in New Jersey. We strive for perfection in every product we create, although sometimes there may be a slight fluctuation in the beeswax's color and scent. This can be determined by the types of pollen a bee harvests and brings back to Its hive; as well as things like the age of the wax and climate in which it is made. You can expect your candle to range from a bright and vibrant yellow color to a beautiful golden color. All of our Beeswax is Natural and or Organic. Since these candles are handmade and almost always made to order there might be a very slight variation in the product.
Estimated burn times vary based upon...
- The size of the candle
- The size of the wick
- Air flow in the environment
- Temperature of the environment
- Oxygen level of the environment
- The amount of fragrance in the candle
Package Size: 1 Candle
Ingredients: 100% Pure & Natural Beeswax, Zinc-Free Natural Cotton Wicking.
Dimensions are approx. 2.75 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches.