Delicate Lotus Flower
A 100% Pure and Natural Beeswax Candle
A beautiful flower that is guaranteed to draw attention to wherever you place it. With its delicate petals It's almost too pretty to light, but on a cold dark night it just might be worth it.
- Fun fact: Lotus means creation and rebirth, it was a symbol of the sun, because at nightfall it closes and goes beneath the water and at dawn it climbs up above the water and reopens. History of the lotus flower. Back in Egyptians times, the lotus flower was very important in their religion.
~ Proudly Handcrafted in the USA ~
We are actively trying to help save the Bees from dying off, we support the NAPPC (North American Pollinator Protection Campaign) with every purchase you make we take 2% of the profits and send them directly to the NAPPC to ensure that the bees, butterflies and other pollinators have a better chance of survival. We only have one planet, and together we can make it a much more beautiful place to call home.
Product Quality and Specifications...
All of our candles are hand poured by an artisan in our small town in New Jersey. We strive for perfection in every product we create, although sometimes there may be a slight fluctuation in the beeswax's color and scent. This can be determined by the types of pollen a bee harvests and brings back to Its hive; as well as things like the age of the wax and climate in which it is made. You can expect your candle to range from a bright and vibrant yellow color to a beautiful golden color. All of our Beeswax is Natural and or Organic. Since these candles are handmade and almost always made to order there might be a very slight variation in the product.
Estimated burn times vary based upon...
- The size of the candle
- The size of the wick
- Air flow in the environment
- Temperature of the environment
- Oxygen level of the environment
- The amount of fragrance in the candle
Package Size: 1 Candle
Ingredients: 100% Pure & Natural Beeswax, Zinc-Free Natural Cotton Wicking.
Dimensions are approx. 3 x 3 x 1.5 inches.